Submissions are temporarily closed until July 2016.
Thank you for your patience!
We are seeking middle grade, young adult, and new adult novels in the following subgenres of fiction:
- All submissions must have strong elements of horror, mystery, or the macabre.
- We are not a romance publisher, however if your story contains romantic elements, that is fine as long as the romantic elements are secondary to the story.
- We accept both agented and unagented submissions.
- We are actively seeking stories in many different areas, but strongly encourage you to submit if your story contains any of the following: Halloween, trick-or-treating, graveyards, ghosts, carnivals, trick-or-treating, haunted houses, magic, or witches.
Length (as a guideline):
- Middle Grade novels should be 22k to 55k words in length.
- Young adult novels should be 50k to 100k words in length.
- New adult novels should be 50k to 100k words in length.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject labeled as the following: Genre: Book Title Query.
- If your book is a young adult horror novel and it’s titled Hocus Pocus, your subject line should look as follows: YA Horror: Hocus Pocus Query.
- Query letter pasted into email.
- The first five pages from your novel copied in the body of the email, below your query letter.
- All submissions will be replied to within 90 days. If you submit your work and do not hear back within 90 days, feel free to send a follow-up email.
*We do not accept any attachments. Query emails with attachments will be promptly deleted.*